NatroVital Stomach Support
NatroVital Stomach Support Herbal Tonic
Introducing NatroVital Stomach Support Herbal Tonic-an alcohol-free blend of carefully selected herbs with a rich tradition of supporting stomach health and relieving the discomfort of a sour stomach, whether accompanied by regurgitation or not. This meticulously crafted tonic draws upon ancient wisdom to enhance overall stomach well-being, rebalance gastric acid secretions, and alleviate the burning sensation commonly associated with heartburn. With a focus on natural herbs known for their soothing properties, NatroVital Stomach Support offers a holistic approach to promote a healthier stomach, providing relief from burning and discomfort while improving digestive health and nutrient absorption.
Herbs have been used for thousands of years as a natural form of medicine to support health and well-being. Traditional herbal remedies have been passed down through generations and across cultures, harnessing the power of nature to promote overall wellness.
Herbs contain various compounds and constituents that can have therapeutic properties. These natural compounds interact with our bodies in different ways, supporting bodily functions, addressing imbalances, and promoting health. Herbal remedies can be used to support various aspects of well-being, including physical, mental, and emotional health.
Herbal medicine offers a holistic approach to health and well-being, working in synergy with the body's natural healing mechanisms to address underlying imbalances and promote overall wellness rather than targeting isolated symptoms. By harnessing the wisdom of nature, herbs provide a rich source of bioactive compounds that support various bodily functions, such as digestion, detoxification and cardiovascular health. Incorporating herbal remedies like NatroVital Stomach Support into a holistic approach to health can be a valuable addition to support stomach acid secretions, help alleviate discomfort and contribute to a balanced and vibrant life.
How Improving Stomach Function Can Benefit Your Well-Being
Low stomach acid, poor stomach secretions, and stomach inflammation can indeed contribute to a range of health problems. By addressing and improving these issues, it is possible to alleviate the following conditions:
- Bad Breath: When stomach acid is insufficient, it can hinder the proper breakdown of food, leading to a process called fermentation within the digestive system. This fermentation process generates unpleasant odours that contribute to bad breath. By addressing low stomach acid and promoting thorough digestion, the breakdown of food becomes more efficient. This reduces the likelihood of fermentation and minimises the production of foul-smelling gases, resulting in fresher breath and improved oral odour.
- Frequent Burping: When stomach acid levels are low and digestion is compromised, undigested food may linger in the stomach, leading to the production of excessive gas. This accumulation of gas can manifest as frequent burping. By addressing low stomach acid and promoting proper digestion, the breakdown of food becomes more efficient. This reduces the likelihood of undigested food remaining in the stomach and minimises gas production. As a result, the frequency of burping is reduced, providing relief from frequent burping and promoting a more comfortable digestive experience.
- Frequent Coughing / Clearing Throat: Acid reflux, commonly triggered by low stomach acid and inflammation, can cause persistent coughing and the need to frequently clear the throat. When stomach acid flows back into the throat, it irritates the delicate tissues, leading to discomfort and the urge to cough or clear the throat. By addressing the underlying causes of acid reflux, such as low stomach acid and inflammation, the frequency of acid reflux episodes can be reduced. This, in turn, helps alleviate the symptoms of coughing and throat clearing, providing relief and improving overall comfort.
- Heartburn: Characterised by a burning sensation in the chest, is often caused by stomach acid or inflammation. When the lower oesophageal sphincter (LES) fails to properly close or relaxes inappropriately, stomach acid can flow back into the oesophagus, leading to discomfort and the sensation of heartburn. By addressing the underlying factors contributing to heartburn, such as balancing gastric acid secretions and reducing inflammation, relief can be achieved and greater comfort can be experienced. Balancing gastric acid secretions helps to reduce the likelihood of acid reflux and subsequent heartburn. Additionally, by reducing inflammation in the stomach and oesophagus, the irritation and discomfort associated with heartburn can be alleviated. This comprehensive approach aims to promote greater comfort and improve overall well-being by addressing the root causes of heartburn.
- Leaky Oesophageal Valve: The integrity and proper functioning of the oesophageal valve are crucial in preventing the backward flow of stomach acid and contents into the oesophagus. Weak stomach secretions and inflammation can compromise the effectiveness of the oesophageal valve, allowing stomach acid and contents to leak back into the oesophagus. This can result in discomfort and potential damage. By promoting optimal stomach secretions and reducing inflammation, the integrity of the oesophageal valve is supported, preventing leakage and maintaining a healthier digestive system.
- Lump in Throat Sensation: The sensation of a lump or tightness in the throat, also known as globus pharyngeus, can be attributed to acid reflux caused by low stomach acid or inflammation. When the lower oesophageal sphincter fails to close properly, stomach acid can flow back into the oesophagus, causing irritation and inflammation of the oesophageal tissues. This, in turn, leads to the discomforting lump in the throat sensation. By addressing low stomach acid and reducing inflammation, the episodes of acid reflux are minimised, providing relief from the lump in the throat sensation and restoring a sense of comfort in the throat area.
- Pain on Eating: Experiencing pain while eating can be a distressing and uncomfortable sensation, often caused by poor stomach secretions. When the stomach fails to secrete enough enzymes and stomach acid, the process of breaking down food becomes inefficient, leading to delayed digestion. As a result, food lingers in the stomach for longer periods, causing feelings of heaviness, bloating, and discomfort. This discomfort is especially noticeable after consuming larger meals or foods that are harder to digest. By improving stomach secretions, including the production of digestive enzymes and adequate stomach acid, the digestive process becomes more efficient. This promotes the timely breakdown of food, allowing for smoother digestion and reducing the likelihood of pain on eating. Adequate stomach secretions ensure that food is properly broken down, facilitating optimal nutrient absorption and minimising discomfort after meals.
- Persistent Laryngitis: Persistent laryngitis, characterised by ongoing inflammation of the larynx, can be attributed to insufficient stomach secretions and low stomach acid that lead to acid reflux. This condition occurs when the stomach contents, including stomach acid, flow back into the oesophagus and irritate the throat. By improving stomach secretions and increasing stomach acid levels, the occurrence of acid reflux can be minimised, reducing throat irritation and alleviating symptoms of persistent laryngitis. Enhancing the digestive process and maintaining proper acid balance not only aids in better digestion but also helps protect the integrity of the oesophagus, preventing the backflow of stomach contents and promoting a healthier throat.
- Regurgitation of Food: Occurs when weak stomach secretions impede the proper digestion process, resulting in partially digested food flowing back into the oesophagus. This condition can cause discomfort and a sense of food coming back up into the throat. By promoting optimal stomach secretions and enhancing the digestion process, the risk of food regurgitation is minimised. Improved stomach acid levels and efficient digestion help break down food more effectively, reducing the likelihood of undigested food traveling back up the oesophagus. This not only provides relief from the uncomfortable symptom of regurgitation but also supports a healthier digestive system overall.
- Reflux: Occurs when insufficient stomach acid and inflammation weaken the lower oesophageal sphincter, the muscular valve that separates the stomach from the oesophagus. This weakened sphincter allows stomach acid to flow back into the oesophagus, causing symptoms such as heartburn, regurgitation, and discomfort. By addressing the underlying factors of reflux, namely low stomach acid and inflammation, it is possible to support the proper functioning of the lower oesophageal sphincter. Improved stomach secretions help maintain the appropriate acidity level, which strengthens the sphincter and reduces the likelihood of acid reflux episodes. Additionally, by reducing inflammation in the digestive system, the overall health of the oesophageal tissues is improved, further supporting the prevention of reflux and alleviation of its associated symptoms.
- Sour Stomach: Characterised by discomfort and a sour taste in the mouth, often arises from imbalances in stomach acid levels and inflammation. The excessive production or improper regulation of stomach acid can disrupt the digestive process and lead to an acidic sensation in the stomach. Inflammation in the digestive system further exacerbates the discomfort. To alleviate the symptoms of a sour stomach, it is important to focus on promoting a healthier stomach environment by improving digestion and balancing stomach acid levels. This can be achieved through optimising stomach secretions to enhance the breakdown of food, reducing the likelihood of food lingering in the stomach and causing discomfort. Additionally, reducing inflammation in the stomach and digestive tract creates a calmer environment, which helps alleviate the sour stomach sensation and promote overall digestive well-being.
- Stomach pain: Often associated with gastritis, occurs when the stomach lining becomes inflamed, leading to discomfort and abdominal pain. By addressing the underlying inflammation, a healthier digestive system can be promoted, resulting in alleviation of stomach pain. This can be achieved through the use of herbal remedies known for their anti-inflammatory properties, which help soothe the irritated stomach lining and facilitate healing. By reducing inflammation, not only does the pain subside, but overall digestive health is also improved, including better digestion, nutrient absorption, and a more balanced gut microbiome.
- Trouble Swallowing: Or dysphagia, can be caused by stomach inflammation or the presence of acid reflux, which can lead to narrowing or strictures in the oesophagus and make swallowing difficult and uncomfortable. To alleviate these difficulties, it is important to reduce inflammation and promote proper digestion. By addressing stomach inflammation, the risk of it affecting the oesophagus is minimised, allowing for smoother swallowing. Additionally, supporting optimal digestion ensures that food is broken down efficiently, reducing the chances of larger particles causing discomfort during swallowing. By managing acid reflux, the irritation and inflammation in the oesophagus can be reduced, further facilitating easier and more comfortable swallowing.
A Closer Look at the Ingredients in NatroVital Stomach Support
NatroVital Stomach Support is a natural herbal supplement formulated to promote optimal digestive health. It combines a synergistic blend of carefully selected ingredients that have been traditionally used to support the stomach, improve digestion, and alleviate common gastrointestinal discomforts. What sets NatroVital Stomach Support apart is its alcohol-free formulation, making it suitable for those who prefer or require alcohol-free supplements. This gentle and effective formula harnesses the therapeutic properties of herbs, which have been used for centuries in traditional medicine for their digestive benefits. By drawing upon the wisdom of traditional herbal practices, NatroVital Stomach Support provides a natural approach to support digestive wellness for those seeking a gentle and holistic alternative.
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla): Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) is a herb known for its calming properties and potential benefits for digestive health. While the direct effect of chamomile on strengthening the oesophageal sphincter valve is not well-documented, it is believed to exert its influence through its anti-inflammatory and muscle-relaxing properties. By reducing inflammation in the 0esophagus and promoting muscle relaxation, chamomile may indirectly contribute to the proper functioning and strengthening of the oesophageal sphincter valve, potentially reducing the occurrence of acid reflux symptoms.
- Golden Seal (Hydrastis canadensis): Golden Seal is a beneficial herb known for its potential to improve stomach health. It contains berberine, which has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. Golden Seal supports the function of the stomach's mucous membranes, enhancing their protective barrier and reducing inflammation. When combined with chamomile, another herb with anti-inflammatory and muscle-relaxing properties, Golden Seal can help strengthen the oesophageal sphincter valve. This combination may contribute to reducing acid reflux and associated symptoms by promoting a healthier stomach environment and preventing the backflow of stomach acid into the oesophagus.
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis): Marshmallow is an herb with a high mucilage content, making it highly valued for its soothing and protective properties. It has been used traditionally to support gastrointestinal health and alleviate irritation and inflammation in the digestive tract. When ingested, the mucilage in marshmallow forms a protective layer along the gastrointestinal lining, including the oesophagus. This coating helps soothe and protect the tissues, reducing irritation caused by stomach acid. By providing a soothing and protective barrier, marshmallow may help strengthen the oesophageal sphincter valve, allow the oesophageal to heal and alleviate acid reflux symptoms.
- Meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria): Meadowsweet is a herb traditionally used as a tonic for the stomach. It contains compounds such as salicylates, flavonoids, and tannins that contribute to its beneficial effects on digestive health. Meadowsweet is known to help normalise stomach acid levels, whether they are too high or too low. It can provide relief by reducing excessive stomach acid production in cases of hyperacidity or heartburn. Conversely, if stomach acid levels are too low, meadowsweet can support and stimulate the production of gastric acids, promoting better digestion and nutrient absorption. This balancing effect on stomach acid makes meadowsweet a valuable herb for addressing various gastrointestinal conditions, including acid reflux. It's important to note that while these herbs have a long history of traditional use for digestive support, individual responses may vary. It's always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new herbal regimen, especially if you have underlying health conditions or are taking medications.
NatroVital Stomach Support Excipients:
- Vegetable Glycerine and Purified Grander Water: Vegetable glycerine serves as a natural sweetener and preservative, while the purified Grander water, free from chlorine and fluoride, ensures a clean and refreshing base for the herbal tonic. These carefully selected excipients contribute to the quality, purity, and overall effectiveness of NatroVital Stomach Support.
- 100% Alcohol-Free: Stomach Support is crafted to be 100% alcohol-free, providing a gentle and non-irritating formula. This makes it suitable for individuals who prefer alcohol-free options or those who may be sensitive to alcohol-based products.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans: NatroVital Stomach Support is consciously designed to meet the needs of individuals following vegetarian and vegan lifestyles. It is free from any animal-derived ingredients, allowing individuals to incorporate it into their dietary preferences and ethical choices.
- How much Stomach Support should I take as a dosage?
- For individuals experiencing severe heartburn, we suggest taking 10ml of Stomach Support before meals. As the symptoms of heartburn begin to subside, it is advisable to reduce the dosage accordingly. In the case of mild discomfort, the recommended dosage is 7.5ml in the morning and 7.5ml in the evening. For maintenance purposes, a daily dosage of 7.5ml is recommended.
- Are there any supplementary nutrients available that can aid in supporting the stomach, reducing stomach pain, and alleviating inflammation?
- Indeed, Intestinal Repair serves the purpose of coating and nourishing the stomach, providing ample time for the stomach to heal. As a result, it effectively minimises both pain and inflammation.
- What is the optimal method for administering Stomach Support?
- Our recommended approach is to measure the required dosage of Stomach Support using a measuring cup and then mix it with either water or juice. It is important to consume the mixture in its entirety, including any residue that may remain in the measuring cup.
- Is Stomach Support free from preservatives or any artificial ingredients?
- Natrovital Stomach Support exclusively consists of Vegetable Glycerine and Purified Water. It is completely free from Chlorine and Fluoride. The product does not contain any added artificial flavours, colourings, sweeteners, or preservatives. Moreover, Stomach Support is devoid of animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, corn, or soy, ensuring a comprehensive range of exclusions.
- Is Stomach Support suitable for individuals following a vegan or vegetarian lifestyle?
- Yes, NatroVital Stomach Support is suitable for vegetarians and vegans as it contains no animal products.
- Are there any specific contraindications or circumstances in which taking NatroVital Stomach Support is not recommended?
- Certainly, it is important to refrain from using NatroVital Stomach Support if you have known allergies to any of its ingredients. Additionally, if you are pregnant or currently breastfeeding, it is advised not to use this product.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
This potion has been incredible to gradually stop the pain in my epigastric re go ion and all the reflux and be able to cease all my prescribed anti reflux medication and any over the counter. It has calmed and soothed my upper GI tract so much.
Amazing relief from reflux! Thank you
Bought the Stomach Support after listening to your podcast. Very good product, working well for me!
So happy with the Stomach Support, I have been taking this to help with reflux & Barrett's Oesophagus & it has worked! I am off all of my prescription meds, I can eat foods I used to avoid & no more reflux! So glad I found this product! :)