Nature's Sunshine Sage
Nature's Sunshine Sage Capsules
Sage is a member of the mint family and its name comes from the Latin ‘salvare’ which means ‘to heal’.
Nature's Sunshine Sage May Assist With
- The relief of excessive sweating and perspiration
- Relief of hot flushes associated with menopausal symptoms
- Reducing breastmilk production. Lactating mothers who wish to help stop flow of breast milk.
- May be used as a gargle (when prepared as directed) for the relief of mouth ulcers and minor throat irritations.
Product Size: 100 Capsules.
The active ingredients in Nature's Sunshine Sage, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nature's Sunshine Sage and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Nature's Sunshine Sage Ingredients per Capsule
Salvia officinalis (Sage) leaf powder 400mg
No Added: Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Nature's Sunshine Sage - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Nature's Sunshine Sage if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Nature's Sunshine Sage is not for use during pregnancy.
- Nature's Sunshine Sage is not recommended during lactation (unless to assist weaning) as sage decreases the flow of breast milk.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nature's Sunshine Sage please contact your health care professional.