• Nutrition Diagnostics Gold Ketone Power
$52.65 AUD $57.76 AUD
Thanks! We will notify you when this product is back in stock.

Nutrition Diagnostics Gold Ketone Power 500ml

    • Nutrition Diagnostics Gold Ketone Power is a Powerful Combination of Two Novel Plant Extracts Help Balance Chronic and Acute Inflammation blended with 100% Coconut High Octane MCT oil for clean energy and to facilitate absorption, delivery and bioavailability.

      Nutrition Diagnostics Gold Ketone Power is up to 80% Caprylic Acid (C8) MCT Oil (the other 20% is C10).

      Nutrition Diagnostics Gold Ketone Power May Assist With

      • 100% coconut High Octane MCT 
      • Contains NO genetically engineered ingredients
      • Contains Tamaflex - a superior blend of Turmeric and Tamarind
      • Contains no trans fatty acids

      Product Size: 500ml

      Shipping, Refunds and Returns

      Please view our policies below;

      Refunds and Returns

    • Nutrition Diagnostics Gold Ketone Power Ingredients per 10ml

      Energy 347kj
      Protein 0g
      Fat - Saturated 10g
      Fat - trans <0.1g
      Caproic acid (C6) <0.2g
      Caprylic acid (C8) 8g
      Capric acid (C10) 2g

Nutrition Diagnostics Gold Ketone Power contains: Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) derived from 100% Coconut Oil, with 8.5mg Tamaflex per ml.

  • Nutrition Diagnostics Gold Ketone Power - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions

      1. Do not use Nutrition Diagnostics NAGold Ketone PowerME if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
      2. For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nutrition Diagnostics Gold Ketone Power please contact your health care professional.

    The active ingredients in Nutrition Diagnostics Gold Ketone Power, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.

    This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nutrition Diagnostics Gold Ketone Power and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
Empty Cart
Your Cart is Empty

(Discount codes can be applied in the checkout)