Orthoplex Iron Capsules
Orthoplex Iron contains iron glycinate a highly absorbable form of iron. Iron is required for the production of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen to the body tissues.
Orthoplex Iron May Assist With
- Maintaining Healthy Blood.
- Energy Production.
- Haemoglobin Production.
- Normal Cognitive Function.
- Cellular division and growth.
Product Size: 30 Capsules
The active ingredients in Orthoplex Iron Capsules, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex Iron Capsules and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Orthoplex Iron Ingredients per Capsule
Calcium Ascorbate 144.6mg equiv. Ascorbic Acid 120.0mg Iron (II) glycinate 88.89mg equiv. Iron 24.0mg
Orthoplex Iron Excipients:
Glycine, colloidal anhydrous silica, vegetable capsule.
Orthoplex Blue Iron Capsules contains no artificial binders or fillers and contains only pure natural ingredients.
Orthoplex Iron - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex Iron Capsules if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Not to be used in patients with hereditary iron loading conditions such as haemochromatosis, haemosiderosis, thalassaemia and sideroblastic anaemia.
- May interfere with the action of L-dopa, and sulfasalazine.
- Antacids, H2 receptor drugs, tetracycline antibiotics, cimetidine and omeprazole may reduce the effectivness of Orthoplex Iron.
- Not be taken within 2 hours of calcium supplements as they may compete for absorption.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex Blue Iron Capsules please contact your health care professional.