MediHerb Curcuma Active 60 Tablets
MediHerb Curcuma Active contains curcumin, which has demonstrated antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic activity and down-regulates numerous inflammatory mediators.
MediHerb Curcuma Active May Assist With
- Clinically trialled for the symptomatic relief of mild arthritis and to provide temporary relief of arthritic pain.
- Clinically trialled to increase joint mobility associated with arthritis and reduce joint swelling and inflammation associated with mild arthritis.
- May assist in the management of mild osteoarthritis, providing symptomatic relief and temporary relief of the pain.
- Turmeric has been used traditionally in Ayurvedic medicine to treat liver disorders, poor digestion, inflammation, arthritis, fevers, menstrual problems and skin disorders.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Curcuma Active, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Curcuma Active and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Curcuma Active per Tablet
Curcumin phospholipid complex containing curcumin 90 mg 500 mg
MediHerb Curcuma Active Dosage:
Adults: 1-2 tablets daily.
MediHerb Curcuma Active - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Contraindicated in obstruction of the biliary tract and caution is advised in gallstones.
- Discontinue MediHerb Curcuma Active at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb Curcuma Active please contact your health care professional.
I have been using this product for about 2 years. I find it very helpful in reduced inflammation of my joints. I can move freely