Eagle Beta A-C Tablets
Eagle Beta A-C Tablets have been formulated to support healthy immune system function and reduce the severity and duration of common cold symptoms. This antioxidant formulation also supports skin health and assists connective tissue formation.
Eagle Beta A-C Tablets May Assist With
- Can assist in the relief of colds by reducing the severity and duration of symptoms.
- Traditionally used to relieve the symptoms of allergy and inflammation of the skin.
- Antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Aids in the improvement of general well-being.
The active ingredients in Eagle Beta A-C Tablets, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Eagle Beta A-C Tablets and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Eagle Beta A-C Tablets per Tablet
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 589mg Sodium ascorbate 146mg Calcium ascorbate 104mg TOTAL VITAMIN C 800mg d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate 50IU Dunaliella salina 7mg Rutin 150mg Citrus bioflavonoids 50mg Zinc amino acid chelate 2mg
Eagle Beta A-C Tablets Excipients:
Ascorbyl palmitate, calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, colloidal anhydrous silica, crospovidone, Gelatin, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maise starch, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, and sucrose.
Eagle Beta A-C Tablets Dosage:
Adults & Adolescents: Take 1 to 2 tablets, twice daily, with food.
Children (5 to 12 years): Give 1 tablet daily, with food.
Eagle Beta A-C Tablets - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Eagle Beta A-C Tablets if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Eagle Beta A-C Tablets not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- Eagle Beta A-C Tablets contain trace amounts of sulphur dioxide.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Eagle Beta A-C Tablets please contact your health care professional.