MediHerb Golden Seal 60 Tablets
The golden seal in MediHerb Golden Seal Traditionally used to soothe inflamed membranes as a bitter stomachic (to sharpen appetite and aid digestion) and as a general tonic. Golden Seal contains the alkaloid berberine.
MediHerb Golden Seal May Assist With
- Helps relieve the symptoms of catarrh by its soothing action on the mucous membranes..
- Traditionally used to soothe the mucous membranes of the digestive tract.
- May be used for the treatment of mild digestive disorders.
- Relief or treatment of diarrhoea.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Golden Seal, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Golden Seal and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Golden Seal per Tablet
Hydrastis canadensis (Golden Seal) 500 mg
MediHerb Golden Seal Dosage:
Adults: 1 tablet 2-3 times daily.
Children 6-12 years: 1 tablet 1-2 times daily.
MediHerb Golden Seal - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Golden Seal if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Berberine may reinforce the effects of other drugs which displace the protein binding of bilirubin
- Contraindicated during lactation
- Caution in patients taking midazolam.
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb Golden Seal please contact your health care professional.