MediHerb Gymnema Tablets
Gymnema is traditionally known in India as ‘Gurmar’ meaning, sugar destroying.
MediHerb Gymnema May Assist With
- May help reduce sweet craving and decrease appetite.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Gymnema and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Gymnema per Tablet
Gymnema sylvestre (Gymnema) 6.4 g
MediHerb Gymnema Dosage:
Adults: 1 tablet 1-2 times daily.
MediHerb Gymnema - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Particular care should be exercised where the patient is taking insulin or oral hypoglycaemic drugs.
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.