MediHerb MediMag Powder
MediHerb MediMag Powder Contains magnesium citrate and magnesium orotate for multiple health applications
MediHerb MediMag Powder May Assist With
- For healthy mitochondrial function and energy production.
- To support healthy muscle function and reduce muscle cramping when caused by magnesium deficiency.
- May help reduce the frequency of mild migraines.
- Relief of premenstrual syndrome.
The active ingredients in MediHerb MediMag Powder, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb MediMag Powder and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb MediMag Powder per 8g Serve
Magnesium citrate 1.86 g Magnesium orotate 234.4 mg Total Elemental Magnesium 315 mg Acetyl levocarnitine hydrochloride 884.6 mg Glutamine 500 mg Taurine 500 mg Calcium citrate 236.8 mg Potassium phosphate 111.6 mg Thiamine nitrate 37 mg Riboflavin sodium phosphate 6.856 mg Nicotinamide 50 mg Calcium pantothenate 27.3 mg Pyridoxal 5-phosphate 39.2 mg Mecobalamin 100 mcg Zinc citrate dihydrate 15.6 mg
MediHerb MediMag Powder Dosage:
Adults: Take 8 grams of powder (2 level scoops) mixed in 250 mL of water or juice, twice daily.
MediHerb MediMag Powder - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb MediMag Powder if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Concurrent administration with NSAIDs, antibiotics, and bisphosphonates (osteoporosis drugs) may interfere with the absorption of the doses by at least two hours.
- Caution is advised for individuals with existing renal conditions, young children and pregnant women due to the mineral and amino acid content
- Discontinue MediHerb MediMag Powder at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb MediMag Powder please contact your health care professional.