Metagenics EnergyX Chocolate Powder
Metagenics EnergyX Chocolate Powder - energy support for fatigue and lethargy.
Metagenics EnergyX Chocolate May Assist With
- Healthy thyroid hormone synthesis and activation.
- 200mg magnesium from Meta Mag® plus N-acetyl carnitine for cellular energy.
The active ingredients in Metagenics EnergyX Chocolate Powder, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Metagenics EnergyX Chocolate Powder, and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Each 9.5 serve of EnergyX Chocolate Powder Contains;
Magnesium amino acid chelate
(Meta Mag® - Magnesium bisglycinate)
2.0g Equivalent Magnesium 200mg Acetyllevocarnitine hydrochloride (N-Acetyl carnitine) 1.2g Tyrosine 1.0g Calcium hydrogen phosphate 2.1g Equivalent Calcium 500mg Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 500mg Dibasic sodium phosphate 250mg Equivalent Sodium 81mg Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 25mg Riboflavin sodium phosphate (Vitamin B2) 25mg Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 25mg Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 50mg Zinc amino acid chelate (Meta Zn® - Zinc bisglycinate) 50mg Equivalent Zinc 10mg Borax (Sodium borate) 13mg Equivalent Boron 1.5mg Potassium iodide 98μg Equivalent Iodine 75 μg Mecobalamin (Co-methylcobalamin) (Vitamin B12) 200 μg Selenomethionine 125μg Equivalent Selenium 50 μg
Metagenics EnergyX Chocolate Powder is free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and salt.
Metagenics EnergyX Chocolate Powder is free from artificial colours and flavours.
Metagenics EnergyX Chocolate - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Metagenics EnergyX Chocolate Powder if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Metagenics EnergyX Chocolate Powder contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 µg of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Metagenics EnergyX Chocolate Powder please contact your health care professional.
This order was completed and delivered promptly. Great service - thanks.