Nature's Sunshine Black Cohosh Capsules
This herb was traditionally used by the North American Indians to relieve menstrual pain and cramping due to its relaxant and antispasmodic actions.
Nature's Sunshine Black Cohosh May Assist With
- Traditionally used to aid in the relief of menstrual pain and cramping
- Traditionally used for the relief of menstrual pain and cramping.
- Black cohosh has anti-inflammatory properties and may provide temporary relief of the pain of osteoarthritis.
Product Size: 100 Capsules
The active ingredients in Nature's Sunshine Black Cohosh, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nature's Sunshine Black Cohosh and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Nature's Sunshine Black Cohosh Ingredients per Capsule
Actaea racemosa (Black cohosh) root powder 525mg
Nature's Sunshine Black Cohosh - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- In very rare cases, Nature's Sunshine Black Cohosh has been associated with liver failure.
- If yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, loss of appetite or abdominal pain occurs, stop using Nature's Sunshine Black Cohosh and seek medical advice.
- Nature's Sunshine Black Cohosh is not recommended to be used with oestrogen sensitive cancers.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nature's Sunshine Black Cohosh please contact your health care professional.