Nature's Sunshine Kelp Capsules
Kelp is widely used by herbalists as a plant supplement, especially as a natural source of iodine. Iodine is an essential trace mineral required for the proper functioning of the thyroid gland.
Nature's Sunshine Kelp May Assist With
- Natural Iodine source
- May assist in general health and well-being
- Kelp is a traditional and natural source of iodine.
- Assists in the maintenance of general well-being.
Product Size: 100 Capsules
The active ingredients in Nature's Sunshine Kelp, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nature's Sunshine Kelp and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Nature's Sunshine Kelp Ingredients per capsule
Fucus vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) whole plant powder 400mg
No Added: Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Nature's Sunshine Kelp - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Nature's Sunshine Kelp is not recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation.
- Take Nature's Sunshine Kelp two hours away from all prescription medications.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nature's Sunshine Kelp please contact your health care professional.