Nature's Sunshine Shatavari 2000 Capsules
Nature's Sunshine Shatavari 2000 contains shatavari or Asparagus racemosus has a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine as being a powerful rejuvenating female tonic.
Nature's Sunshine Shatavari 2000 May Assist With
- Traditional woman’s tonic considered to have a nourishing and toning effect on the female reproductive system, which may be due to its phytoestrogenic properties.
- Traditionally used in Ayuvedic Medicine as a nutritive aphrodisiac herb.
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine during menopause as a tonic herb.
- Suitable for women of all ages looking for a tonic and libido boost.
- Suitable for menopausal women feeling tired, and/or vaginal dryness.
Product Size: 90 Capsules
The active ingredients in Nature's Sunshine Shatavari 2000, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nature's Sunshine Shatavari 2000 and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Nature's Sunshine Shatavari 2000 Ingredients per Capsule
Herbal extract equivalent to dry: Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) root 2g
No Added: Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Nature's Sunshine Shatavari 2000 - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Nature's Sunshine Shatavari 2000 if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Nature's Sunshine Shatavari 2000 is not recommended during pregnancy.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nature's Sunshine Shatavari 2000 please contact your health care professional.