BioCeuticals AntiOx Excel
BioCeuticals AntiOx Excel Capsules
BioCeuticals AntiOx Excel Capsules provide a comprehensive antioxidant and free radical scavenging formula to support and maintain general wellbeing, cellular health, liver function, and detoxification and inflammatory processes.
BioCeuticals AntiOx Excel Capsules is a time-honoured product has been upgraded to include the clinically trialled Setria® reduced glutathione, as well as cofactors involved in glutathione synthesis (vitamin B3 and alpha-lipoic acid) and the EVNolMax™ complex of the eight isomers of vitamin E.
BioCeuticals AntiOx Excel Capsules May Assist With
- Potent antioxidant formulated to minimise oxidative stress and reduce free radical-induced cellular damage and LDL oxidation.
- Silybum marianum (milk thistle) is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to support liver and gallbladder function.
- Helps support the regeneration of liver cells.
- Supports detoxification processes of the liver.
- Maintains healthy capillaries.
- Helps reduce markers of inflammation.
Product Size: 60 Capsules
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals AntiOx Excel Capsules, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals AntiOx Excel Capsules and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals AntiOx Excel Ingredients per Capsule
Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry: Fallopia japonica (giant knotweed) root 22.5g equiv. to resveratrol 112.5mg Vitis vinifera (grape) seed 7.25g equiv. to procyanidins 57.4mg Silybum marianum (milk thistle) fruit 1.3g equiv. to flavanolignans calculated as silybin 15mg Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to fresh: Lycopersicon esculentum (tomato) 2.92g equiv. to lycopene 500mcg Vaccinium myrtillus (bilberry) fruit 100mg Dunaliella salina cell 25mg equiv. to carotenoids calculated as betacarotene 1mg Nutrients: Glutathione 50mg Retinol acetate 261mcgRE equiv. vitamin A 870IU Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 5mg Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 20mg Alpha-lipoic acid (R,S form) 20mg Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 125.5mg equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 104mg Ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin C) 45mg equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 19mg Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 30mg Total ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 153mg Tocotrienols complex 20mg equiv. alpha tocotrienol 900mcg Zinc (as citrate dihydrate) 5mg Selenium (as selenomethionine) 100mcg
BioCeuticals AntiOx Excel Capsules are free from dairy, lactose, gluten, shell fish and soy protein.
BioCeuticals AntiOx Excel Capsules are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
BioCeuticals AntiOx Excel Capsules - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals AntiOx Excel Capsules if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals AntiOx Excel Capsules are not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
- BioCeuticals AntiOx Excel Capsules contain Silybum marianum which may theoretically elevate serum warfarin levels.
- BioCeuticals AntiOx Excel Capsules contain Vitamin A, concomitant use of vitamin A with isotretinoin may increase toxicity.
- For all cautions, Interactions or contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals AntiOx Excel Capsules please contact your health care professional.