BioCeuticals B12 Spray 50ml
BioCeuticals B12 Spray
BioCeuticals B12 Spray is a refreshing natural peppermint-flavoured, sublingual oral spray provides a quicker and more efficient method of delivering vitamin B12 in a high dose.
Vitamin B12 is required for the maintenance of healthy red blood cells, methylation pathways, fertility, the nervous system and energy production.
BioCeuticals B12 Spray may be beneficial for people at risk of vitamin B12 deficiency including the elderly, vegetarians and vegans.
BioCeuticals B12 Spray May Assist With
- BioCeuticals B12 Spray is a sublingual oral spray for efficient absorption. One of the ways in which vitamin B12 is absorbed is by passive diffusion across mucosal membranes.
- Great for people on the go.
- May be beneficial for people at risk of vitamin B12 deficiency such as the elderly, vegetarians and vegans.
- neurological function
- methylation pathways, specifically through its role in the conversion of homocysteine to methionine and the regeneration of tetrahydrofolate/folate
- red blood cells
- gastrointestinal function
- metabolism of protein, carbohydrates and fats
- male and female fertility
- energy production
- formation of DNA and the normal growth and replication of all cells
- oral health: reducing the frequency, severity and duration of recurrent mouth ulcers, in otherwise healthy people.
Product Size: 50ml Oral Liquid
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals B12 Spray, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals B12 Spray and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals B12 Spray Ingredients per 170mccl (1 Spray)
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 500mcg
BioCeuticals B12 Spray is free from dairy, lactose, gluten, shell fish, yeast and soy protein.
Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Pregnancy, vegetarian and vegan friendly
BioCeuticals B12 Spray - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals B12 Spray if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals B12 Spray contains ethanol as a preservative.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals B12 Spray please contact your health care professional.
Got delivered within just a couple of days, really impressed with the product as are my friends who have recommended it to me. I don't usually like minty flavours but it's actually got quite a pleasant taste to it. Will definitely be purchasing again in the future! Thanks guys