BioCeuticals Clinical C BioActive
BioCeuticals C BioActive Powder
BioCeuticals C BioActive is a foundational vitamin C powder, with cofactors formulated to work synergistically. BioCeuticals C BioActive may support antioxidant activity, adrenal hormone production, and immune function.
BioCeuticals C BioActive May Assist With
- Contains a broad range of antioxidant.
- Vitamin C may reduce the severity and duration of colds.
- Vitamins C, E and zinc provide nutritional support for a normal healthy immune system and may assist the body to heal minor wounds (cuts, scratches and abrasions).
- Support the maintenance of healthy connective tissue.
- Support adrenal hormone and neurotransmitter production, such as serotonin.
- Stabilise mast cells, neutrophils and basophils, and may also decrease histamine release.
Product Size: 200g Powder
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals C BioActive Ingredients per 5g scoop
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 1.84g Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 756.4mg equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 625mg equiv. calcium 71mg Ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin C) 90.9mg equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 38.65mg Total ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 2.5g Rutoside 100mg Citrus bioflavonoids extract 50mg Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 5mg Quercetin dihydrate 25mg Glutathione (reduced) 20mg Tocotrienols complex (palm) 20mg
BioCeuticals C BioActive Excipients:
citric acid, colloidal anhydrous silica, flavour, glycine, sodium bicarbonate, Stevia rebaudiana.
BioCeuticals C BioActive - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals C BioActive if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals C BioActive is not recommended for use by pregnant and lactating women.
- BioCeuticals C BioActive is for adult consumption only.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals C BioActive please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals C BioActive, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals C BioActive and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.