BioCeuticals ChondroPlex Tablets
BioCeuticals ChondroPlex is a comprehensive joint formula that may help in slow the progression of mild osteoarthritis and provide temporary relief of symptoms including joint swelling, pain and reduced mobility.
BioCeuticals ChondroPlex May Assist With
- Provides nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy joint structure and function.
- Provides 1500mg of glucosamine, 800mg of chondroitin and 1200mg MSM per daily dose.
- Helps to slow the progression of cartilage wear and joint space narrowing.
- May relieve pain and symptoms associated with mild osteoarthritis.
- May temporarily relieve swollen, aching joints and joint inflammation associated with mild arthritis.
- May increase joint mobility in mild arthritis.
- Uses a non-shellfish, non-GMO derived glucosamine, so is suitable for people with shellfish allergies.
Product Size: 120 Tablets
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals ChondroPlex, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals ChondroPlex and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals ChondroPlex Ingredients per tablet
Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride - GlucosaGreen® 628mg equiv. glucosamine sulfate 500mg Chondroitin sulfate - sodium (bovine) - CS BioActive® 330mg equiv. chondroitin sulfate 267mg Dimethyl sulfone (methylsulfonylmethane - MSM) - OptiMSM® 400mg
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for BioCeuticals ChondroPlex
- Do not use BioCeuticals ChondroPlex if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals ChondroPlex contains 214mg of sodium per daily dose.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals ChondroPlex please contact your health care professional.