BioCeuticals Folinic Acid
BioCeuticals Folinic Acid Capsules
BioCeuticals Folinic acid is an alternative form of folic acid that bypasses some of the steps in the conversion of folic acid to the active form, 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF). BioCeuticals Folinic acid supports healthy methylation pathways, homocysteine metabolism, DNA replication and foetal development.
BioCeuticals Folinic Acid May Assist With
- Supports healthy methylation pathways in the body.
- Supports healthy homocysteine metabolism.
- Involved in the synthesis of S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe).
- Helps form red blood cells.
- Supports a healthy brain and nervous system function.
- Helps support cognitive health, with healthy neural development, growth and repair.
- Involved in growth and cellular replication, and contributes to normal growth of the foetus.
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly.
Product Size: 120 Capsules
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals Folinic Acid, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals Folinic Acid and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals Folinic Acid Ingredients per capsule
Calcium folinate 694mcg equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9) 500mcg
BioCeuticals Folinic Acid - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Do not exceed the standard dose on the BioCeuticals Folinic Acid bottle except on medical advice.
- If you have had a baby with neural tube defect/spina bifida – seek specific medical advice before using.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals Folinic Acid please contact your health care professional.