BioCeuticals HepatoClear Powder
BioCeuticals HepatoClear is an extensive liver tonic formula.
BioCeuticals HepatoClear May Assist With
- Support dyspeptic complaints.
- Increases bile flow and to help relieve digestive disturbances, such as dyspepsia.
- A liver tonic.
- Metabolism of fats in the liver
- Antioxidant and detoxification properties
Product Size: 60g Powder
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals HepatoClear Ingredients per 2g scoop
Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry: Silybum marianum (milk thistle) 16.2g equiv. to silybin 120mg Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf 800mg equiv. to cineole 580mcg equiv. to camphor 544mcg Herbal extract standardised equiv. to fresh: Cynara scolymus (globe artichoke) leaf 1g equiv. to caffeoylquinic acids calculated as cynarin 1mg Herbal extract equiv. to dry: Schisandra chinensis (schisandra) fruit 1g Nutrients: Taurine 200mg Glutathione 10mg Selenium (as selenomethionine) 20mcg
BioCeuticals HepatoClear - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals HepatoClear if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals HepatoClear contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals HepatoClear please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals HepatoClear, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals HepatoClear and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.