BioCeuticals Clinical IM Repair
BioCeuticals IM Repair Powder
BioCeuticals IM Repair contains a blend of herbs and nutrients to provide anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity to help maintain the health of the gastrointestinal tract.
BioCeuticals IM Repair May Assist With
- Relief from the discomfort and symptoms of gastritis and non-specific dyspepsia.
- Relieve inflammation and irritation of the gastric mucosa.
- Wound healing effects on the bowel mucosa.
- Antioxidant activity.
- Maintaining the integrity of the gastrointestinal mucosa.
- Keeps bowels regular.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals IM Repair Ingredients per 5g
Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) deglycyrrhizinated root 75mg equiv. to glabridin 2.6mg equiv. to glycyrrhizinic acid <0.5% Althaea officinalis (marshmallow) root 750mg Cinnamomum cassia (cinnamon) stem bark 66.7mg Aloe vera (aloe) equiv. to leaf inner juice 2.5mg Ulmus rubra (slippery elm) stem bark inner 500mg Glutamine 2g Quercetin dihydrate 21.25mg Pectin (apple) 100mg
BioCeuticals IM Repair - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals IM Repair if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant and lactating women.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals IM Repair please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals IM Repair, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals IM Repair and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.