BioCeuticals Clinical ImmuneForce
BioCeuticals ImmuneForce 60 Tablets
BioCeuticals ImmuneForce helps to reduce the symptoms of acute mild upper respiratory tract infections including the common cold.
BioCeuticals ImmuneForce May Assist With
- Relieve the symptoms associated with the common cold and flu.
- Antibacterial and antiviral.
- Relieve coughs and to reduce mild upper respiratory catarrh.
- Zinc provides nutritional support for a healthy immune system.
Product Size: 60 tablets
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals ImmuneForce Ingredients per Capsule
Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry: Andrographis paniculata (andrographis) leaf 2g equiv. to andrographolide 50mg Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root 1g equiv. to cichoric acid 1mg Herbal extracts equiv. to dry: Thymus vulgaris (thyme) herb 1.5g Inula helenium (elecampane) root 1g Hydrastis canadensis (golden seal) root 750mg Nutrient: Zinc amino acid chelate 62.5mg equiv. zinc 12.5mg
BioCeuticals ImmuneForce - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals ImmuneForce is to be used by adults only. For children under 18 years only take if professionally prescribed.
- Do not use BioCeuticals ImmuneForce during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- In rare cases, BioCeuticals ImmuneForce may be associated with taste disturbance.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals ImmuneForce, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals ImmuneForce and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.