BioCeuticals InNatal Capsules
BioCeuticals InNatal provides increased nutritional requirements during preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
BioCeuticals InNatal May Assist With
- Provides activated folate to reduce the risk of spina bifida and anencephaly.
- Provides vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 for the development of strong healthy bones.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals InNatal, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals InNatal and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals InNatal Ingredients per Capsule
Betacarotene 3mg Thiamine nitrate 864micrograms equiv. to thiamine (vitamin B1) 700micrograms Riboflavin sodium phosphate (vitamin B2) 889micrograms equiv. riboflavin (vitamin B2) 700micrograms Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 9mg Calcium pantothenate 2.73mg equiv. to pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 2.5mg Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6) 15.7mg equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 10mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride 18.2mg equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 15mg Calcium folinate 191micrograms equiv. to folinic acid (activated vitamin B9) 150micrograms Levomefolate calcium 108micrograms equiv. to levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) (active vitamin B9) 100micrograms Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12) 1.3micrograms Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 50mg Colecalciferol 12.5micrograms equiv. to vitamin D3 500IU d-alpha tocopheryl acetate 16.5mg equiv. to vitamin E 22.4IU Biotin 15micrograms Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2) 30micrograms Calcium (as calcium hydrogen phosphate) 25mg Chromium (as chromium picolinate) 15micrograms Iodine (as potassium iodide) 135micrograms Magnesium (as magnesium phosphate pentahydrate) 15mg Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate) 1mg Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide) 25micrograms Selenium (as selenomethionine) 17.5micrograms Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate) 10mg Choline bitartrate 100mg Inositol 30mg
BioCeuticals InNatal - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals InNatal if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals InNatal contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
- Do not take BioCeuticals InNatal while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals InNatal please contact your health care professional.