BioCeuticals InNatal Plus Iron Capsules
BioCeuticals InNatal plus Iron is a specially formulated multivitamin providing nutrients to assist women during preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
BioCeuticals InNatal Plus Iron May Assist With
- BioCeuticals InNatal Plus Iron provides nutrients for pregnancy including iron, iodine, vitamin D3 and folate.
- Provides activated folate to reduce the risk of spina bifida and anencephaly.
- Contains some B vitamins in their activated forms.
- Provides vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 for the development of strong healthy bones.
- Iron is in high demand during pregnancy and is included in BioCeuticals InNatal Plus Iron.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals InNatal Plus Iron, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals InNatal Plus Iron and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals InNatal Plus Iron Ingredients per Capsule
Betacarotene 3mg Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) 33.9mg equiv. thiamine (vitamin B1) 25mg Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 20mg Riboflavin sodium phosphate (vitamin B2) 6.8mg equiv. riboflavin (vitamin B2) 5mg Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 20mg Nicotinic acid (vitamin B3) 5mg Calcium pantothenate 29mg equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 27mg Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (vitamin B6) 16mg equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 10mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride 18mg equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 15mg Calcium folinate 202mcg equiv. folinic acid (vitamin B9) 150mcg Levomefolate calcium 130mcg equiv. levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) (active vitamin B9) 100mcg Mecobalamin (vitamin B12) 175mcg Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 175mcg Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 100mg Vitamin D3 500IU d-alpha Tocopherol acid succinate 18.5mg equiv. vitamin E 22.4IU Biotin (vitamin H) 150mcg Vitamin K2 15mcg Calcium (as phosphate) 25mg Chromium (as nicotinate) 25mcg Iodine (as potassium iodide) 135mcg Iron (as amino acid chelate) 7.5mg Magnesium (as phosphate pentahydrate) 15mg Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 1mg Molybdenum (as trioxide) 25mcg Selenium (as selenomethionine) 17.5mcg Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 10mg Choline bitartrate 100mg Inositol 30mg Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10) 30mg
BioCeuticals InNatal Plus Iron - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals InNatal Plus Iron if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Do not exceed the stated dose of BioCeuticals InNatal Plus Iron except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
- BioCeuticals InNatal Plus Iron contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
- Do not take BioCeuticals InNatal Plus Iron while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals InNatal Plus Iron please contact your health care professional.