BioCeuticals Intestamine Powder
BioCeuticals Intestamine contains key herbs and nutrients that provide support of a healthy digestive tract, and to help soothe and relieve gastrointestinal discomfort. This vegan-friendly, shellfish-free blend, helps to nourish and soothe an inflamed and irritated GI mucosa, whilst helping to relieve the symptoms of dyspepsia and medically diagnosed mild gastritis.
BioCeuticals Intestamine May Assist With
- Supports and promotes a healthy GI system.
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Provide a demulcent effect on the GI tract and help relieve symptoms of discomfort and medically diagnosed mild gastritis
- Help relieve symptoms associated with dyspepsia and inflammation of the GI tract
- Provide antioxidant properties.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals Intestamine, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals Intestamine and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals Intestamine Ingredients per 5g
Pistacia lentiscus (Chios Mastiha Mastic ) powder 658.9mg equiv to. mastic gum 550mg stnd. to masticadienonic acid and isomasticadienonic acid 71mg Curcumin 15mg (from Theracurmin) 150mg Aloe vera (aloe) leaf inner juice dry 2.5mg Ulmus rubra (slippery elm) stem bark inner powder 500mg Nutrients: Glutamine 2g Citrus bioflavonoids extract 200mg Apple pectin 100mg
BioCeuticals Intestamine - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals Intestamine if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals Intestamine is not recommended for use in pregnancy or lactation.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals Intestamine please contact your health care professional.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review