Using specialised technology, the Liposomal Range provides nutrients in nano-sized vesicles constructed of either a phospholipid bi-layer (for water-soluble nutrients with or without fat-soluble nutrients) or a phospholipid mono-layer (for fat-soluble nutrients). These nano-sized liposome and nano-emulsion structures are readily absorbed via passive absorption across transmucosal membranes, bypassing the digestive system for direct and easier absorption.
BioCeuticals Liposomal Glutathione is a key antioxidant involved in the maintenance of the cellular redox state. Supplementating with glutathione may help to reduce oxidative stress. Glutathione is involved in the detoxification functions of the liver, which assists in eliminating metabolic by-products from the body.
BioCeuticals Liposomal Glutathione May Assist With
- Supports detoxification functions of the liver.
- A key antioxidant that plays a major role in the maintenance of the cellular redox state and reduces oxidative stress.
- Lemon and peppermint flavour.
Product Size: 50ml
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals Liposomal Glutathione, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals Liposomal Glutathione and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioCeuticals Liposomal Glutathione Ingredients per 1ml (2 pumps)
BioCeuticals Liposomal Glutathione Excipients: lecithin, purified water, glycerol, ethanol, tocofersolan (vitamin E polyethylene glycol succinate), lemon oil, Mentha x piperita leaf essential oil.
BioCeuticals Liposomal Glutathione - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals Liposomal Glutathione if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals Liposomal Glutathione is not recommended for use in pregnancy or lactation.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals Liposomal Glutathione please contact your health care professional.