BioCeuticals LivProtect 60 Tablets
BioCeuticals LivProtect t contains clinically trialled Bio-80 Silybum marianum, in combination with traditionally used herbs, to support liver function. Silybum marianum has been used in western herbal medicine as a hepatoprotective and antioxidant. Silybum marianum and Cynara scolymus are both used in traditional western herbal medicine to relieve digestive complaints such as dyspepsia. Bupleurum falcatum is used in traditional Chinese medicine when there is disharmony between the liver and the spleen.
The liver protective nature of BioCeuticals LivProtect can be used in combination with LivPhase2, which contains nutrients to assist phase 2 detoxification, for complete liver function support.
BioCeuticals LivProtect May Assist With
- Liver tonic to protect the liver and support its function.
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Helps relieve digestive disturbances, such as bloating, nausea and indigestion, and supports dyspeptic complaints.
- Contains ingredients involved in healthy liver detoxification and the elimination of metabolic by-products.
- Provides antioxidant activity and protection.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals LivProtect, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals LivProtect and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals LivProtect Ingredients per tablet
Silybum marianum (milk thistle) fruit 7.2g equiv. to flavanolignans calculated as silybin 144mg Cynara scolymus (globe artichoke) leaf 4g equiv. to caffeoylquinic acids calculated as cynarin 4mg Bupleurum falcatum (bupleurum) root 200mg Glutathione (reduced) - Setria® 20mg
BioCeuticals LivProtect - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals LivProtect if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals LivProtect suitable for adults only.
- BioCeuticals LivProtect is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals LivProtect please contact your health care professional.
This product has been helping my dad who has Cirrhosis. He is currently taking his 3rd bottle and is feeling more energetic and losing liquid that has been collecting in his stomach due to ascites.
Normally Bioceuticals is a practitioner product and can't be bought directly by the public - It's very practical and convenient that I can purchase through this website without having to see my GP!