BioCeuticals Clinical MenoSupport
BioCeuticals MenoSupport Tablets
BioCeuticals MenoSupport supports women choosing to manage menopausal symptoms naturally.
BioCeuticals MenoSupport May Assist With
- Hot flushes associated with menopause
- Eases nervous tension.
- Reduce excessive sweating and night sweats associated with menopause.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals MenoSupport Ingredients per tablets
Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry: Pinus pinaster (maritime pine) stem bark outer - Oligopin® 15g equiv. to procyanidins 9.75mg Salvia officinalis (sage) leaf 1.5g equiv. to thujone 4.1mg Actaea racemosa (black cohosh) rhizome 20mg equiv. to triterpene glycosides calculated as 27-desoxyactein 77mcg Herbal extracts equiv. to dry: Ziziphus jujuba var. spinosa (zizyphus) seed 3g Lepidium meyenii (maca) tuber 1.5g
BioCeuticals MenoSupport - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals MenoSupport if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals MenoSupport contains black cohosh. In very rare cases, black cohosh has been associated with liver failure. If you are experiencing yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain, and/or loss of appetite, you should stop using this product and see your doctor.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals MenoSupport please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals MenoSupport, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals MenoSupport and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.