BioCeuticals Methyl BioActive Tablets
BioCeuticals Methyl BioActive combines activated B vitamins with synergistic cofactors to support normal healthy methylation and homocysteine metabolism.
BioCeuticals Methyl BioActive May Assist With
- Supports normal healthy methylation and homocysteine metabolism.
- Maintains healthy adrenal hormone production and nervous system function.
- Provides nutrients essential for DNA formation and the normal replication and maturation of cells.
- Helps maintain healthy red blood cells.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals Methyl BioActive Ingredients per tablet
Riboflavin sodium phosphate (active vitamin B2) 32.9mg equiv. riboflavin (vitamin B2) 25mg Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P) (active vitamin B6) 51.1mg equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 35mg Levomefolate calcium 542mcg equiv. levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) (active vitamin B9) 500mcg Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12) 1mg Choline bitartrate 300mg Serine 50mg
BioCeuticals Methyl BioActive - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals Methyl BioActive if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals Methyl BioActive please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals Methyl BioActive, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals Methyl BioActive and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.