BioCeuticals Migraine Care Tablets
This combination of feverfew, coenzyme Q10, magnesium and selected B vitamins targets the many aspects of migraine aetiology.
BioCeuticals Migraine Care May Assist With
- Assists in the management of migraines.
- Helps reduce severity, duration and frequency of migraine headaches, and associated nausea and vomiting when taken as a prophylactic.
- Assists blood circulation.
- Helps to form red blood cells and maintain normal blood.
- Beneficial during times of stress.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals Migraine Care, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals Migraine Care and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals Migraine Care Ingredients per tablet
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 200mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride 15.19mg equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 12.5mg Calcium folinate 347.2mcg equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9) 250mcg Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 200mcg Magnesium citrate 928.22mg equiv. magnesium 150mg Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10) 75mg Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry: Tanacetum parthenium (feverfew) leaf 280mg equiv. to parthenolide 200mcg
BioCeuticals Migraine Care - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals Migraine Care if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals Migraine Care contains Feverfew which is contraindicated in pregnancy.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals Migraine Care please contact your health care professional.