BioCeuticals MTHF Capsules
BioCeuticals MTHF contains 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), which is the most active metabolite of folic acid.
BioCeuticals MTHF May Assist With
- Supports a healthy brain and nervous system function.
- Supports healthy methylation pathways and homocysteine metabolism.
- Is involved in growth and cellular replication, and supports healthy replication of DNA through healthy DNA methylation.
- Provides 500mcg of 5-MTHF (active folate), which contributes to the normal growth of the foetus.
- If taken daily for one month before conception and during pregnancy, may reduce the risk of women having a child with birth defects of the brain and/or spinal cord such as the neural tube defects known as spina bifida and anencephaly.
- Helps maintain normal blood by helping to form red blood cells and assisting with their function.
Product Size: 60 Capsules
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals MTHF, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals MTHF and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals MTHF Ingredients per capsule
Levomefolate calcium 541.4mcg equiv. 5-MTHF (active folate) 500mcg
BioCeuticals MTHF - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals MTHF if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals MTHF please contact your health care professional.