BioCeuticals MultiGest Enzymes
BioCeuticals MultiGest Enzymes Capsules
BioCeuticals MultiGest Enzymes provides a blend of plant-derived enzymes to assist in the breakdown of carbohydrates, proteins, lipids, lactose and cellulose.
By providing nutritional support for healthy digestion, supplemental BioCeuticals MultiGest® enzymes may help to maintain general wellbeing and a healthy nutritional status.
BioCeuticals MultiGest Enzymes May Assist With
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Assists in the breakdown of dietary proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
- Bloating and digestive discomfort
- Poor appetite.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals MultiGest Enzymes, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals MultiGest Enzymes and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals MultiGest Enzymes Ingredients per capsule
Amylase (from Aspergillus oryzae) 12000 DU (80mg) Protease (from Aspergilllus oryzae) 30000 HUT (45mg) Lipase (from Rhizopus oryzae) 500 LipU (25mg) Tilactase (from Aspergillus oryzae) 1500 ALU (15mg) Cellulase (from Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 1000 CU (6.7mg) Bromelains (from Ananas comosus) 40mg Herbal extracts equiv. to dry: Foeniculum vulgare (fennel) seed 1.67g Gentiana lutea (gentian) root 670mg
DU = alpha-amylase dextrinising units; HUT = haemoglobin unit tyrosine base; LipU = lipase unit; ALU = acid lactase unit; CU = cellulase unit.
BioCeuticals MultiGest Enzymes - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals MultiGest Enzymes if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals MultiGest Enzymes is contraindicated in people who are hypersensitive to pineapple.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals MultiGest Enzymes please contact your health care professional.