BioCeuticals NuroSAMe Plus Tablets
BioCeuticals NuroSAMe Plus contains 200mg of S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) and vitamin cofactors to assist in the maintenance of healthy mood. contains 200mg of S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) and vitamin cofactors to assist in the maintenance of healthy mood. SAMe, folinic acid (bioactivated vitamin B9) and vitamin B12 play a role in the synthesis of important neurotransmitters such as dopamine and serotonin. Vitamin B12 and folinic acid are also important cofactors for the synthesis of SAMe within the body.
BioCeuticals NuroSAMe Plus May Assist With
- Helps maintain healthy mood by increasing dopamine and serotonin levels.
- May assist in the management of medically diagnosed fibromyalgia, providing symptomatic relief from pain, fatigue and mood swings at 600-800mg of SAMe a day.
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid may assist in the maintenance of normal healthy memory function.
- Supports healthy liver function.
- Supports normal healthy homocysteine levels.
- Provides antioxidant support by contributing to glutathione production.
- May reduce inflammation and improve joint mobility associated with mild arthritis.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals NuroSAMe Plus, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals NuroSAMe Plus and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals NuroSAMe Plus Ingredients per tablet
Ademetionine disulfate tosylate 412.37mg equiv. ademetionine (SAMe) 200mg equiv. (S)-S-adenosylmethionine 147.0mg Calcium folinate 173.6mcg equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9) 125mcg Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 50mcg
BioCeuticals NuroSAMe Plus - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals NuroSAMe Plus if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Individuals who are using prescription antidepressants or suffer from bipolar depression should not use BioCeuticals NuroSAMe Plus unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals NuroSAMe Plus please contact your health care professional.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Happy with everything.