BioCeuticals Clinical SB Restore
BioCeuticals SB Restore 60 Capsules
BioCeuticals SB Restore may aid digestion and healthy digestive function.,
BioCeuticals SB Restore May Assist With
- Aids digestion healthy digestive function.
- maintain healthy gut flora during antibiotic therapy.
- Reduce the incidence of traveller’s diarrhoeal.
- Maintaining the integrity of epithelial tissues, including in the gastrointestinal tract.
- healthy immune system.
Product Size: 60 Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals SB Restore Ingredients per Capsule
Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii) 250mg (5 billion CFU) Zinc (as citrate dihydrate) 7.5mg Colecalciferol 6.25mcg equiv. vitamin D3 250IU Retinol acetate 187mcgRE* equiv. vitamin A 625IU Selenium (as selenomethionine) 6.25mcg *RE = Retinol equivalents
BioCeuticals SB Restore - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals sB Restore if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
- BioCeuticals SB Restore contains Vitamin A. If you are pregnant – or considering becoming pregnant – do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000mcgRE – vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcgRE for women and 900mcgRE for men.
- BioCeuticals SB Restore contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- BioCeuticals SB Restore contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of B 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals SB Restore please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals SB Restore, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals SB Restore and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.