BioCeuticals Selenium Drops 50ml
Selenium Drops is an orange-flavoured oral liquid supplement providing 68mcg of selenium in every daily dose (3 drops).
BioCeuticals Selenium Drops May Assist With
- Selenium is an important component of many of the body's enzyme systems and hence may play an important nutritional role in supporting normal antioxidant pathways, cardiac health, immune function, muscle metabolism and male fertility.
- Supports healthy thyroid function by facilitating the conversion of thyroid hormone thyroxine (T4) to its more active form triiodothyronine (T3).
- Reduces absorption of, and protects against, arsenic, cadmium and mercury by forming inert complexes with these heavy metals.
- Ageing may be associated with a decline in selenium levels and antioxidant enzymes that contain selenium.
- Suitable for those who may require additional selenium, including the elderly, pregnant or lactating women and individuals with impaired absorption or poor digestion.
Product Size: 50ml Oral Liquid
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals Selenium Drops, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals Selenium Drops and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals Selenium Drops Ingredients per 116mcL (3 drops)
Selenomethionine 169mcg equiv. selenium 68mcg
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for BioCeuticals Selenium Drops
- Do not use BioCeuticals Selenium Drops if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals Selenium Drops contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals Selenium Drops please contact your health care professional.