BioCeuticals Sleep Complex
BioCeuticals Sleep Complex Tablets
BioCeuticals Sleep Complex combines valerian with zizyphus and lavender oil, to help promote sleep.
In Australia, 13-33% of adults have regular difficulty in either getting to sleep or staying asleep. In NSW alone, almost one-fifth of the population are chronically sleep restricted.
BioCeuticals Sleep Complex May Assist With
- May help to promote sleep and provide relief from sleeplessness.
- Valerian is used traditionally in western herbal medicine to help relieve mild nervous tension, irritability and restlessness.
- Valerian is also used traditionally in western herbal medicine as a carminative for mild nervous gastrointestinal complaints.
- Contains the clinically trialled Bio-156 valerian extract, phyto-equivalent to LI-156, which is demonstrated to promote the onset of deep sleep, improve sleep quality and enhance the feeling of being well rested after sleep.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals Sleep Complex, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals Sleep Complex and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals Sleep Complex Ingredients per Tablet
Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry: Valeriana officinalis (valerian) root 1.5g Herbal extracts equiv. to: Zizyphus spinosa (zizyphus) seed dry 4.5g Prunus cerasus (sour cherry) fruit fresh 600mg Essential oil: Lavender oil 2mg
BioCeuticals Sleep Complex - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals Sleep Complex if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals Sleep Complex contains 64mg of glucose per tablet.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals Sleep Complex please contact your health care professional.