BioCeuticals Clinical TherActive Pain
BioCeuticals TherActive Pain 60 Tablets
BioCeuticals TherActive Pain is a broad-spectrum ant-inflammatory and analgesic formula for acute and chronic pain.
BioCeuticals TherActive Pain May Assist With
- Traditionally used in western herbal medicine for analgesic support for acute and chronic pain.
- Traditionally used for painful conditions including mild joint pain, rheumatism, mild headaches, neuralgia, cold symptoms, fever, dysmenorrhoea and dyspepsia.
- Supports joint function in mild osteoarthritis.
- May help down-regulate inflammatory mediators.
- Relieves fever associated with the common cold and influenza.
- Provides antioxidant support.
Product Size: 60 tablets
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals TherActive Pain Ingredients per Tablet
Curcumin 10mg from Theracurmin 100mg Salix alba (white willow) dry stem bark 10g equiv. to salicin 80mg Boswellia serrata (boswellia) sap resin 3.69g equiv. to boswellic acid 120mg Piscidia piscipula (Jamaican dogwood) stem bark 1g Zingiber officinale (ginger) rhizome dry 670mg
BioCeuticals TherActive Pain - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals TherActive Pain if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals TherActive Pain please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals TherActive Pain, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals TherActive Pain and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.