BioCeuticals ThyroPlex Tablets
BioCeuticals ThyroPlex provides iodine and tyrosine with other key nutrients to assist in the normal healthy production of thyroid hormones and to support healthy liver function and detoxification. The liver plays an important role in the effective metabolism and transport of thyroid hormones.
BioCeuticals ThyroPlex May Assist With
- BioCeuticals ThyroPlex features a blend of nutrients to support healthy thyroid function with traditionally used herbs bupleurum and schisandra.
- Bupleurum has been used traditionally in Japanese Kampo and TCM to help support healthy liver function and metabolism.
- Contains vitamins A and C, iodine, selenium, tyrosine and zinc to support the normal healthy function of the thyroid gland.
- Iodine, selenium and zinc, along with the amino acid, tyrosine, supports the production and conversion of thyroid hormones.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals ThyroPlex, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals ThyroPlex and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals ThyroPlex Ingredients per tablet
Herbal extracts equiv. to dry: Schisandra chinensis (schisandra) fruit 750mg Bupleurum falcatum (bupleurum) root 500mg Nutrients: Tyrosine 500mg Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 50mg Glutathione (reduced) 25mg d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate 10.3mg equiv. vitamin E 12.5IU Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 10mg Retinol acetate 375mcgRE equiv. vitamin A 1250IU Iodine (as potassium iodide) 145mcg Selenium (as selenomethionine) 75mcg Colecalciferol (vitamin D3) 7.5mcg equiv. vitamin D3 300IU
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for BioCeuticals ThyroPlex
- Do not use BioCeuticals ThyroPlex if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals ThyroPlex contains Vitamin A. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- BioCeuticals ThyroPlex contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals ThyroPlex please contact your health care professional.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have been using this product for a year and it really helps me. My thyroid is suboptimal so I take one tablet twice a day and feel the benefit.