Ultra Potent-C Chewables provide a high dose of vitamin C with supportive nutrients in a natural orange flavoured, sugar-free chewable tablet.
BioCeuticals Ultra Potent-C Chewables May Assist With
- Sugar free and no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
- Plus all the other benefits of Ultra Potent-C: immune system support; may reduce the severity and duration of symptoms associated with the common cold; contributes to the body's antioxidant defence systems; supports adrenal health; nutritional support to help maintain healthy sperm and connective tissue; supports healthy iron metabolism.
Product Size: 60 tablets
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals Ultra Potent-C Chewables, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals Ultra Potent-C Chewables and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioCeuticals Ultra Potent-C Chewables Ingredients per Tablet
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
|equiv. ascorbic acid
|Total ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate
|equiv. vitamin E
|Zinc (as gluconate)
BioCeuticals Ultra Potent-C Excipients:
Carmellose sodium, colloidal anhydrous silica, dl-alpha-tocopherol, ethylcellulose, flavour, hypromellose, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, magnesium stearate, maize starch, mannitol, povidone, starch sodium octenyl succinate, stevia rebaudiana and xylitol.
BioCeuticals Ultra Potent-C Chewables - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals Ultra Potent-C Chewables if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals Ultra Potent-C Chewables should not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals Ultra Potent-C Chewables please contact your health care professional.