BioCeuticals UltraBiotic 500 Sachets
UltraBiotic 500 is a combination of 14 probiotic strains providing 500 billion CFU per 5g sachet.
Curious about how we ship probiotics? Click here to find out more.
BioCeuticals UltraBiotic 500 May Assist With
- May help to maintain intestinal microbiota when taken during and after antibiotic therapy.
- Aids digestion and supports digestive health.
- Supports a normal healthy immune system.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals UltraBiotic 500, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals UltraBiotic 500 and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals UltraBiotic 500 Ingredients per 5g
Bifidobacterium bifidum (Bb-06) 5 billion CFU Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (Bi-04) 220 billion CFU Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (HN019) 30 billion CFU Bifidobacterium longum (Bi-05) 5 billion CFU Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14) 50 billion CFU Lactobacillus brevis (Lbr-35) 15 billion CFU Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11) 10 billion CFU Lactobacillus gasseri (Lg-36) 15 billion CFU Lactobacillus paracasei (Lpc-37) 50 billion CFU Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115) 30 billion CFU Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001) 10 billion CFU Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32) 5 billion CFU Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33) 40 billion CFU Streptococcus thermophilus (St-21) 10 billion CFU
BioCeuticals UltraBiotic 500 - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals UltraBiotic 500 if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals UltraBiotic 500 should not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals UltraBiotic 500 please contact your health care professional.