BioCeuticals Zinc Sustain features 30mg of zinc in an amino acid chelate form and cofactors to assist with its absorption.
BioCeuticals Zinc Sustain May Assist With
- Zinc and vitamins A and C have demonstrated roles in the maintenance of a healthy immune system and healthy skin.
- May assist in the management of minor wounds, cuts, scratches and abrasions.
- Nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy sperm and prostate function.
- May be beneficial to women in satisfying physiological requirements of the female body.
- For the maintenance of healthy eyes.
- Provides nutritional support for the maintenance of normal healthy blood glucose levels.
- May support healthy neurological function.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals Zinc Sustain, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals Zinc Sustain and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioCeuticals Zinc Sustain Ingredients per Tablet
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate)
|equiv. vitamin A
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
|equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
BioCeuticals Zinc Sustain Excipients:
Butylated hydroxytoluene, calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, carnauba wax, colloidal anhydrous silica, croscarmellose sodium, gelatin, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, macrogol 400, magnesium stearate, maize starch, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, sucrose and titanium dioxide.
BioCeuticals Zinc Sustain - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals Zinc Sustain if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals Zinc Sustain contains Vitamin A. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men. When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- BioCeuticals Zinc Sustain contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals Zinc Sustain please contact your health care professional.