BioCeuticals Zn BioActive features two highly bioavailable forms of zinc.
BioCeuticals Zn BioActive May Assist With
- May aid in the maintenance of healthy immune system function.
- May support healthy neurological function. Vitamin C and P5P may play a role in the function of healthy neurotransmitters in the brain, including serotonin synthesis.
- Maintain the integrity of epithelial tissue.
- Support healthy sperm and the formation and maturation.
- Zinc is involved in normal healthy growth and development.
- Provides antioxidant support.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioCeuticals Zn BioActive Ingredients per tablet
|Zinc citrate dihydrate
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)
|equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|equiv. vitamin A
BioCeuticals Zn BioActive Excipients:
Acacia, calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, carnauba wax, chlorophyllin-copper complex, citric acid, colloidal anhydrous silica, croscarmellose sodium, dl-alpha-tocopherol, glycine, hypromellose, macrogol 3350, magnesium stearate, maize starch, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose and purified talc.
BioCeuticals Zn BioActive - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals Zn BioActive if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals Zn BioActive contains Vitamin A. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- BioCeuticals Zn BioActive contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals Zn BioActive please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals Zn BioActive, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals Zn BioActive and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.