BioMedica BicoZn Capsules
BioMedica BicoZn is a multiform zinc supplement with P5P and pyridoxine hydrochloride
BioMedica BicoZn May Assist With
- Zinc supports immune function by aiding the activity of white blood cells and the antibody response and may reduce the severity and duration of colds
- Zinc supports the healthy function of the male and female reproductive system and is required for the healthy function of sex hormones
- Provides nutritional support before, during and after pregnancy, and throughout lactation, and is essential to the growth and development of a healthy baby
- Zinc is involved in the maintenance of normal blood sugar levels in healthy individuals, and assists in protecting the cells of the body from free radical damage
- Provides nutrients to maintain healthy nervous system function and support neurotransmitter production
- Zinc is necessary for the maintenance of healthy skin, and essential to the development of connective tissue necessary for wound healing, and is important for the maintenance of healthy eyes
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioMedica BicoZn Ingredients per Capsule
Each BicoZn® vegetable capsule contains: Elemental Zinc (total content) 25mg from: Zinc glycinate (TRAACS®) 40.97mg Zinc citrate dihydrate 38.94mg Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) total content 15mg from: Pyridoxine-5-phosphate monohydrate 11.76mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride 9.12mg Magnesium (as citrate) 20mg
BioMedica BicoZn Excipients:
Microcrystalline cellulose, Calcium hydrogen phosphate, Citric acid, Silica colloidal anhydrous, Vegetable capsule: hypromellose and purified water.
BioMedica BicoZn is free from: Dairy, yeast, egg, soy, lactose, glucose, sucrose, fructose, sulphates/sulphites, gelatin, crustaceans, tree nuts, peanuts and salicylates.
This product contains no ingredients derived from gluten-containing grains. The finished product has not been tested for the presence of gluten.
BioMedica BicoZn is suitable for vegans.
BioMedica BicoZn - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioMedica BicoZn if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioMedica BicoZn contains zinc which may be dangerous when used in high amounts for a long period.
- BioMedica BicoZn should not be used in children under two years without medical advice
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioMedica BicoZn please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioMedica BicoZn, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BIoMedica BicoZn and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.