BioMedica Imrex Capsules
BioMedica Imrex is a antioxidant and immune-modulating, herbal and nutritional complex.
BioMedica Imrex is a high potency herbal and nutritional formula designed specifically to provide antioxidant protection and modulate the immune response.
BioMedica Imrex May Assist With
- Contains nutrients that support the immune system by aiding the activity of the white blood cells and the antibody response
- Contains antioxidant herbs and nutrients that can reduce the risk of cellular damage from free radicals
- Maintains the health of the liver
- Vitamin A supports and maintains the integrity of epithelial and mucosal surfaces and their secretions
- Supports the health of the skin and assists minor wound repair
Product Size: 60 Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioMedica Imrex Ingredients per Capsule
Extracts equivalent to dry: Curcuma longa rhizome (Curcumin C3 Complex) 1.5g equiv. curcuminoids 21.9mg Camellia sinensis leaf (Green tea) 2g equiv. catechins 125mg equiv. caffeine 5mg Ganoderma lucidum fruiting body (Reishi) 750mg Lentinula edodes fruiting body (Shiitake) 1.5mg Trametes versicolor fruiting body (Coriolus) 650mg Retinyl palmitate 2.337mg equiv. vitamin A 4250IU Cholecalciferol 12.5mcg equiv. vitamin D 500IU d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate 124mg equiv. vitamin E 150IU Selenium (as selenomethionine) 75mcg Zinc (as citrate dihydrate) 7.5mg
BioMedica Imrex Excipients:
Rice bran, Colloidal anhydrous silica, Stearic acid, Calcium hydrogen phosphate, Proprietary vegetable capsule (based on hypromellose), Maltodextrin, Starch-maize, Sucrose, Dl-alpha tocopherol, Medium chain triglycerides and Acacia.
BioMedica Imrex contains no ingredients derived from gluten-containing grains. BioMedica Imrex has not been tested for the presence of gluten.
BioMedica Imrex is suitable for vegetarians
BioMedica Imrex - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioMedica Imrex if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioMedica Imrex contains Vitamin A. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900 mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- The recommended daily dose of BioMedica Imrex provides small amounts of caffeine
- BioMedica Imrex contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioMedica Imrex please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioMedica Imrex, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BIoMedica Imrex and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.