Eagle Defence Support Tablets
Eagle Defence Support combines Andrographis and Reishi mushroom with Vitamins A, D and C plus Zinc and Citrus bioflavonoids to provide symptomatic relief from colds and mild upper respiratory tract infections. Andrographis has been used in Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine to help relieve fevers, coughs, colds and flu.
Eagle Defence Support May Assist With
- For the relief and treatment of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- Helps reduce common cold symptoms such as congestion, runny nose and sneezing.
- Symptoms such as fever, coughs, congestion, runny nose, sneezing and wheezing.
- Suboptimal immune function.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in Eagle Defence Support, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Eagle Defence Support and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Eagle Defence Support per Tablet
Ascorbic acid (vit. C) 250mg Citrus bioflavonoids extract 50mg Vitamin A 120 mcg RE Vitamin D3 200IU Zinc amino acid chelate 10 mg Andrographis paniculata 3g Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) 750mg
Eagle Defence Support Excipients:
Acacia, calcium carbonate, calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, croscarmellose sodium, dl-alpha-tocopherol, hydrogenated soya oil, hydrolysed gelatin, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maize starch, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, silicon dioxide and sucrose
Eagle Defence Support Dosage:
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily.
Eagle Defence Support - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use Eagle Defence Support n pregnancy or lactation.
- Eagle Defence Support should not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Eagle Defence Support please contact your health care professional.