NatroVital The Fighter - Boosting the Immunes Army
NatroVital The Fighter is 100% Alcohol-Free pleasant-tasting blend of herbs traditionally used to bolster the immune systems fighting ability against harmful infections including colds and flu.
The beauty of herbs is that they help to repair and regenerate bodily functions, thus assisting in restoring health.
NatroVital The Fighter Tonic May Assist With
- Bacterial Infections
- Lymphatic Support
- Fatigue Associated with Infection
- Respiratory Catarrh
- Immune Fatigue
- Strengthens Lymphocyte Activity
- Immune Strengthening
- Swollen Glands
- Improves NK Cell Activity
- Viral Infections
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
NatroVital The Fighter Ingredients Per 5ml
2500mg Proprietary Blend
- Andrographis (Andrographis paniculata)
- Echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia)
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea)
- Elderberry berry and flower (Sambucus nigra)
- Elecampane (Inula helenium)
- Organic Olive Leaf (Olea europaea)
NatroVital The Fighter Tonic Excipients:
Vegetable Glycerine and Purified Water.
NatroVital The Fighter tonic is 100% Alcohol-Free.
NatroVital's The Fighter tonic is suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
Adults: In acute conditions 10ml four times a day with water
Children: In acute conditions 5ml 3 to four times a day with water
The active ingredients in The NatroVital The Fighter Herbal Tonic, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or claim a cure for disorders treated with NatroVital The Fighter Herbal Tonic. Therefore its use should be based on published scientific, and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
NatroVital The Fighter Herbal Tonic - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use NatroVital The Fighter if known allergies to ingredients.
- Use NatroVital The Fighter tonic cautiously if you are a transplant patient on immuno-suppressing medication. Also, use cautiously if taking anticoagulant and antiplatelet drugs plus saquinavir as garlic may potentiate these drugs.
- Contains Andrographis, which is contraindicated in the first trimester of pregnancy.