Eagle DetoxaChol Tablets
Eagle DetoxaChol is an all-in-one formulation with nutritional and traditional Western herbal medicine support for liver detoxification, gallbladder and digestive support.
Eagle DetoxaChol May Assist With
- Maintain natural liver detoxification processes and support body cleansing.
- Has a carminative effect and relieves digestive discomfort
- Support natural liver detoxification processes
- Antioxidant to reduce free radicals and subsequent damage to body cells
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in Eagle DetoxaChol, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Eagle DetoxaChol and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Eagle DetoxaChol per Tablet
Cysteine 20mg Glycine 150mg Taurine 200mg Glutamine 100mg Methionine 100mg Choline bitartrate 200mg Inositol 100mg Ornithine 7.84mg Ascorbic acid 100mg Citrus bioflavonoids extract 30mg Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate) 25mcg Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide) 40mcg Selenium (as selenomethionine) 50mcg Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate) 5mg Copper (as copper gluconate) 6mcg pyridoxine (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate) (vit. B6) 5mg Folinic acid (as calcium folinate) 50mcg Cyanocobalamin (vit. B12) 50mcg Glutathione 20mg Silybum marianum 6g Brassica oleracea var. italica powder 1.5g
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times daily.
Eagle DetoxaChol - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Eagle DetoxaChol if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use Eagle DetoxaChol in children or if pregnant or lactating.
- Eagle DetoxaChol contains soya bean product and sulfites.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Eagle DetoxaChol please contact your health care professional.