MediHerb Ginkgo Forte
MediHerb Ginkgo Forte 60 Tablets
MediHerb Ginkgo Forte contains Ginkgo biloba, which has been traditionally used to improve memory, cognitive decline and poor peripheral circulation.
MediHerb Ginkgo Forte May Assist With
- May assist peripheral circulation.
- Helps improve walking distance by maintaining peripheral circulation
- May assist in the management of tinnitus
- Enhances flow properties of blood.
- May assist cognitive function in normal healthy people
- Support healthy eye function.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Ginkgo Forte, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Ginkgo Forte and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Ginkgo Forte per Tablet
Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) 3.0 g
MediHerb Ginkgo Forte Dosage:
Adults and children over 12 years: 1 tablet 1-4 times daily.
MediHerb Ginkgo Forte - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Cautioned in patients taking metformin at doses greater than 1 g/day of the drug.
- Cautioned patients taking antiplatelet/anticoagulant drugs (particularly the elderly), antipsychotics such as haloperidol, anticonvulsants, HIV non-nucleoside transcriptase inhibitors, pioglitazone or glipizide.
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb Ginkgo Forte please contact your health care professional.