MediHerb P2 Detox Powder
MediHerb P2 Detox contains broccoli sprouts, which support phase II liver detoxification and turmeric has antioxidant activity. Antioxidant support is also provided by glycine and the sulfur-containing amino acid taurine.
MediHerb P2 Detox May Assist With
- Supportive of the normal phase II detoxification processes in the liver.
- May help to support liver function by aiding fat metabolism in the liver.
- Provides antioxidant action through liver function support.
Product Size: 160g Powder
The active ingredients in MediHerb P2 Detox, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb P2 Detox and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb P2 Detox Ingredients per 4g
Brassica oleracea var. italica (Broccoli) 7.0 g Curcuma longa (Turmeric) 2.13 g - standardised to contain curcuminoids 81 mg Glutamine 750 mg Glycine 500 mg Taurine 500 mg Cysteine hydrochloride 181 mg equiv. to Cysteine 125 mg Methionine 125 mg Choline bitartrate 250 mg Inositol 200 mg Potassium sulfate 150 mg equiv. to Potassium 67 mg
MediHerb P2 Detox Dosage:
Take 4 grams of powder (1 level metric teaspoon) mixed in 50-100 mL of water or juice, 1-2 times daily.
MediHerb P2 Detox - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb P2 Detox if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Caution in taking MediHerb P2 Detox with haemorrhagic disorders and in those taking warfarin or antiplatelet drugs.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb P2 Detox please contact your health care professional.