MediHerb ThyAdren Support Tablets
MediHerb ThyAdren Support contains L-tyrosine is a precursor for the synthesis of the catecholamines epinephrine, norepinephrine, dopamine and the thyroid hormone thyroxine. Contains nutrient antioxidants including vitamin C and E. Contains the metabolically active forms of vitamin B2 (riboflavine sodium phosphate) and vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5-phosphate). Also contains calcium folinate (folinic acid) which bypasses the biochemical steps normally required by folic acid.
MediHerb ThyAdren Support May Assist With
- Provides iodine and tyrosine - key components of the thyroid hormonesthyroxine (T4) and tri-iodothyonine (T3), which regulate the body’s production of energy and stimulate basal metabolism.
- Beneficial during times of stress and may improve stress adaptation.
- Helps to support healthy adrenal function.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb ThyAdren Support, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb ThyAdren Support and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb ThyAdren Support per Tablet
Rehmannia glutinosa (Rehmannia) 400mg Tyrosine 500mg Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 50mg Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 50mg Nicotinamide 50mg Calcium pantothenate 75mg Pyridoxal 5-phosphate 15.67mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride 25mg d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate 10mg Riboflavin sodium phosphate 4.11mg Calcium folinate 69mcg Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 1mg Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 400IU Zinc ascorbate 100mg Potassium iodide 157mcg Selenomethionine 125mcg
MediHerb ThyAdren Support Dosage:
Adults: 1 tablet 2 times daily.
MediHerb ThyAdren Support - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb ThyAdren Support if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- MediHerb ThyAdren Support should be stopped if tingling, burning or numbness is experienced.
- MediHerb ThyAdren Support contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Selenium containing products are not suitable for use by children under the age of 15 years.
- If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics, bisphosphonates (osteoporosis drugs) or thyroid hormone, separate MediHerb ThyAdren Support by at least two hours.
- Discontinue MediHerb ThyAdren Support at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb ThyAdren Support please contact your health care professional.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great service and product
My naturopath recommended this formula for me and now it is my second time purchasing from this website. I’m so glad because the price is better and the express shipping was really prompt. Im very happy with this website. :)
Very prompt and efficient ordering - great customer service and follow up. Thank you
MediHerb ThyAdren Support