MediHerb Tribulus Forte
MediHerb Tribulus Forte Tablets
The action of Tribulus Forte is to support the health and function of the reproductive system of men and women.
MediHerb Tribulus Forte May Assist With
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a tonic and male aphrodisiac.
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to increase menstrual flow.
- Protodioscin is considered responsible for the plant’s effects on libido and sexual functioning.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Tribulus Forte, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Tribulus Forte and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Tribulus Forte per Tablet
Tribulus terrestris (Tribulus) 13.5g
MediHerb Tribulus Forte Dosage:
Adults: 1 tablet 1-3 times daily.
MediHerb Tribulus Forte - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Tribulus Forte if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Use with caution in pregnancy and lactation.
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.